I got bad service and bad legal advise from Mia Gibson who works at Norton Rose Fulbright!!!Do not go to them if you are looking for a lawyer!!!

Mia Gibson gives bad advise and then charges you a lot of money for doing a bad job! Norton Rose Fulbright are a bunch of crooks. Do not go to them for legal advise!!

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Norton Rose Fulbright and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about norton rose fulbright staff at Norton Rose Fulbright was bad service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Norton Rose Fulbright.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Norton Rose Fulbright to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Norton Rose Fulbright?

Comments

Do you know why the letetrs stoped and then started when they did?It was because your friend Lauren Fine told us when to!!

She is just as guilty in the eyes of our Lord God as I am. Did you think that the letter stoped because Lauren made the police take his parents computer and printer away from them??? The stoped because she told us that the police had taken them. Then she told us that they had given them back so I started sending them again.Lauren is just as guilty in the eyes of our Lord as I am!!!

I sent the letters but she was the one who tried to set her boyfriend up for it! I made a JOKE out of Lauren Fine. Look at her she is a BIG JOKE. I also made a BIG JOKE out of her boyfriends love for her!!!

He tried to love her didnt he and I made her do the worse things to him.

They are both a BIG JOKE.But you Mia Gibson have committed adultery in the eyes of our Lord God so you are the BIG JOKE!

Adele23

I am having so much fun now making a joke out of Lauren Fines sister Sheri Cohen on the internet.I am going to make her and her daughters into a joke just like I made a joke out of her silly sister.

Do you know how we split Lauren and her *** boyfriend up??? We lied to her and told her that he had been unfaithful to her and then we told her that he was stalking her.It was that simple! I knew that everytime he tried to speak to her she would get more and more scared of him and would pull further and further away from him. It was that simple!!!!

We told him that the restraining order was Lauren Fines idea so that he would not want to talk to her. The letters were so simple!!

I knew that Lauren would be embarrased and that she would do anything to make it look like it was him.She is such a silly silly little girl isnt she????

I heard a sad thing about this story.Turns out Chaplin told the police who was sending the letters to Lauren Fine when they conducted the illegal search and seizure.

He was able to tell them exactly which member of Danielle Margauxs family was responsible. That is why the police refused to investigate the letters isn't it? Heads were going to start rolling if it went into the newspapers that they had been complicit in the whole thing. It looks like the police then told Lauren Fines investigators who were ex policemen themselves and they hid the suspect from her.

They were in the whole thing to make money so they wanted to drag it out. I mean for thirty cents they could have just phoned the guy and asked him but instead they wanted to drag it out and make as much money as possible. Instead they told her that they needed to follow the guy and so they did that for a couple of weeks and charged her over a hundred grand the whole time the letters just kept on coming in the post. I guess the point I am making is that it looks like you now have another person causing trouble and chances are that Chaplin knows who is behind it.

Has anyone thought about just going and speaking to him?How hard could that really be?

to Anonymous Mexico, Capital District, Venezuela #1193542

Ask Lauren Fine if she remembers the "red riding hood" email address????She tried to make us go to the lawyers to investigate how Noseweek got into my daughters Facebook account.

It was Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs wasnt it???? We couldnt allow that to happen so we had to get the police to stop investigating. If they investigated then they would have told silly little Lauren Fine that what he showed her was real and we couldnt allow that to happen. Do you know why the letters stopped when the police took away his computer and then started again when they gave it back to him??

Because it was silly little Lauren Fine who told us. It was she who told us what we needed to know about the court case. She is just as guilty as we are!!!!!!! My daughter now has a good life and Lauren Fine is just a JOKE to evryone.

People laugh at her behind her back and she can go to work everyday and work as hard as she wants but she is just a big JOKE to everyone in the legal profession. We send Chaplin messages and we remind him that it was LAuren Fine who wanted to frame him for the letters. He will never forgive her and that is why the story will never go away for her ever.

She always be a JOKE as a lawyer!!!All we had to do was play them against each other and one of the two would destroy the other one!!!