I got bad service and bad legal advise from Mia Gibson who works at Norton Rose Fulbright!!!Do not go to them if you are looking for a lawyer!!!
Mia Gibson gives bad advise and then charges you a lot of money for doing a bad job! Norton Rose Fulbright are a bunch of crooks. Do not go to them for legal advise!!
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Norton Rose Fulbright Staff
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Robert Hannan, complaint filtered on Yelp : "Terrible attitude and quality. He didnt file a financial doc until after it was due and almost got me in hot water. He..."
- "London & London are the slime of the attorney community. They are a small family owned business specializing, in their own words "By engaging in skip tracing and asset locating,..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "I purchased a pair of jeans 3 months ago and as of today they are useless to me. At first the belt loop broke and now they tore at the..."
- "I ordered iolo System Mechanics from iolo's secure website for ZAR 387.91. A discount of 50% was indicated without any conditions attached. However, an amount of ZAR 621.27 was deducted..."
- "After about one year, my RayBan sunglasses are starting to perish quite badly on the earpieces. What really poor quality indeed. This makes me wonder is just purchasing a less..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."